Dr. Nizar Ishaq
(DUO, CES) – France, DDS, DU, CES
Dr. Nizar Ishaq has earned a reputation for being one of the country’s leading orthodontists. For over 14 years, Dr. Ishaqhas worked with adults as well as children, using some of the most advanced techniques in orthodontics to treat his patients. These techniques include – metal, transparent, Incognito (lingual braces), Invisalign (clear removable aligners), interceptive orthodontic treatment with myofunctional trainers and orthodontic appliances.
Dr. Ishaq received his qualification from the University of Nantes in France, and holds two Masters degrees in orthodontics (DUO, CES). He is a member of the French Orthodontist Association and He was the winner of the CAPP “I Love my Dentist” Awards in 2012. This year, he received the Platinum Elite Award (Invisalign) 2017 in recognition of advancing the field of orthodontics.
- Straightening of irregular, crooked or overcrowded teeth, closing of gaps
- To Improve speech or eating (oral function)
- To Improve the long-term health of gums and teeth
- To prevent long-term excessive wear or trauma (teeth and TMJ)
- Disproportionate jaw relationships (cross-bite, overbite)
- Control and modification of facial growth (dentofacial orthopedics)